Neuro-Health Protocol "Plus" Bundle for Parkinson's Disease
Why NHP Works
Why NHP Works
Who's it for: Effective for those suffering with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s Disease (PD), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA), Kennedy’s Disease, Dystonia, and other neurodegenerative concerns. This bundle includes Liposomal Glutathione which provides additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support for persons experiencing PD.* (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements.).
Why is this Protocol Helpful for PD: The ingredients in the Neuro-Health Protocol’s AAKG+ Core Powder have been shown to provide benefits to several neurodegenerative concerns. Research has shed light on how the combination of AAKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), CoQ-10 (Ubiquinol) and Niacin, found in Simplesa’s AAKG+ Core Powder, along with Liposomal Glutathione (GSH), Lipid Replacement Therapy (LRT) and other supplements, may enhance mitochondrial function and be an effective stand alone and co-therapies in the management of Parkinson’s disease.*
Benefits: The Neuro-Health Protocol Plus Bundle for PD is based on research on amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s Disease), which supports the nutritional needs of patients with Neurodegenerative diseases, such as PD, and includes the following benefits:
- More energy. AAKG+ Supports body’s natural cellular energy production by increasing mitochondrial energy output.*
- Reduced tremors. Provides support for hypertonic muscles, resulting in reduction of muscle fasciculation (involuntary twitching), leg cramps, muscular fatigue, and other muscular concerns.*
- Arginine in the AAKG may help eliminate excess Glutamate through vasodilation. Glutamate is a leading cause of nerve cell death.*
- 5-HTP assists in the production of serotonin, which can promote sleep and help reduce negative moods and feelings.*
- AKG+ assists in the conversion of ingested sugar into adenosine triphosphate (ATP; the cell’s energy carrier) and Caprylic Acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.*
- Plus Liposomal Glutathione considered as one of the most powerful antioxidants for the nervous system. It works by helping the body rid itself of toxins and by providing anti-inflammatory benefits. (see more information below)*
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a UL, NPA, cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
Suggested Use: Plus Bundle for PD is designed to provide targeted nutrition and additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support for persons experiencing PD.
Step-by-step instructions on how to follow the Neuro-Health Protocol daily are available electronically in our Dosing Guide. A printed version is included in your first order.
What’s Included in the Plus Bundle for PD: The Plus Bundle for PD precisely follows the Neuro-Health Protocol dosages and contains all the supplements necessary for 30 days.
- (1) AAKG+ Core Powder (360 grams)
- (1) AKG+ Caprylic Acid (360 Capsules)
- (1) 5-HTP (30 Capsules)
- (1) AAKG Powder (250 grams)
- (1) Liposomal Glutathione (5oz / 148ml)
- (1) Dosing Guide, Step-by-Step instructions (free on 1st order)
- (1) Simplesa Shaker Bottle (free on 1st order)
Why Add Liposomal Glutathione? Glutathione (GSH) is critically important for detoxification. With its anti-inflammatory properties, glutathione is considered one of the most important antioxidants in the healthy functioning of cells. The body uses glutathione to protect against toxins that enter our body from the foods we eat and those encountered in everyday life, including pollution, radiation, carcinogens, heavy metals and drugs. Cells deficient in glutathione have difficulty defending against these toxins and resisting the effects of aging and disease.
Why Buy Simplesa® Protocols? Simplesa Nutrition has created convenient blends that precisely combine the exact dosages of all the different supplements within the Neuro-Health Protocol into easy to use powders, capsules and liquids. The Simplesa bundles make using the Neuro-Health Protocol much easier and less expensive. This greatly improves the consistent use of the protocol and maximizes the potential benefits.
Along with the Neuro-Health Protocol, Simplesa has developed several additional supplements to address specific signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease (PD). Together the Neuro-Health Protocol and the Recommended Additional Supplements are designed to work synergistically to help minimize the progressive nervous system deterioration caused by PD.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.