AAKG+ by Simplesa offers targeted support for individuals facing the challenges of Parkinson's and ALS. This specialized supplement harnesses the potential of AAKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) along with carefully chosen ingredients to address specific needs associated with these conditions. AAKG's ability to enhance nitric oxide production may contribute to improved blood circulation, potentially aiding in overall well-being or reduced tremors. Simplesa is committed to ensuring the highest quality standards, providing a supplement that aligns with the unique requirements of individuals dealing with Parkinson's and ALS. Elevate your health journey with AAKG+ – a thoughtful choice for those seeking comprehensive support and care.
Who’s it for: Everyone. Effective for those suffering with ALS, Parkinson's and other neurodegenerative concerns and as part of the Neuro-Health Protocol. (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements.)
Benefits: Supports body’s natural cellular energy production by increasing mitochondrial energy output.* Helps reduce negative feelings.* May reduce muscle discomfort and weakness.* AAKG is used by bodybuilders to reduce fatigue and recovery time post workout.*
SIMPLESA AAKG+ CORE PROTOCOL BLEND VS. THE OTHER BRAND:
- A better AAKG+ Protocol Blend with 4 important nutrients vs. only 2 nutrients from the competition.
- Simplesa’s AAKG+ has a clean label with clearly spelled out ingredients vs. the competitor's mystery formula. Do you really know what you’re getting?
- Time tested and proven AAKG+ formula with real results from real ALS patients since 2014.
- All clinical tests and survey results are based on the use of the Simplesa AAKG+ Protocol Blend. NOT on the competitor's formula. The competitor's formula is untested & unproven.
- Better pricing.
- Simplesa offers 16 different products and blends to improve your Neuro-nutrition vs. just 1 product.
- Our Powerful Bundles and Proprietary blends help boost your entire Neuro-Health and slow down progression.*
- We've been serving the ALS Community since 2014.
- We offer excellent customer service and have an impeccable order fulfillment record.
- Enjoy monthly promotions and a generous Simplesa Rewards program with each purchase.
- Simplesa has over 590, 4.5+ Star Reviews from real patients just like you.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, add 1 leveled scoop to any beverage or food with a consistency that permits easy mixing. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Take three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Simplesa AAKG+ Core Powder is a natural supplement that may be beneficial for neurodegenerative diseases and motor neuron diseases (MND) such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA), Kennedy’s Disease, Dystonia, and many others.*
Simplesa AAKG+ Core Protocol Blend is a combination of ingredients that may exhibit benefits in several health concerns resulting from reduced cellular mitochondrial energy production.* Its unique blend of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, GABA, Ubiquinol and Niacin provide support for hypertonic muscles, resulting in reduction of muscle fasciculation (involuntary twitching), leg cramps, muscular fatigue, and other muscular benefits.* Arginine AKG helps synthesize nitric oxide which activates GABA receptors, allowing for increased benefits for those with muscle related concerns.* Niacin and Ubiquinol have combined protective properties.* Niacin lowers LDL and raises HDL while Ubiquinol is the most bioavailable form of CoQ10, the primary energy source for certain cells.* The synergistic combination of the four ingredients helps increase ATP production, making it helpful in the reduction of negative moods and feelings, while also reducing exercise recovery time and the undesirable effects of aging.* GABA also exhibits anti-aging properties.*
- Helps reduce negative feelings and may increase natural mitochondrial energy function.*
- Helps optimize natural mitochondrial function through a synergistic effect of its four ingredients.*
- Helps increase body’s natural cellular energy and may reduce muscle pain and weakness*
- Enhances your body’s innate repairing abilities by providing necessary nutrients lost due to the natural aging process and to improper diet.*
- AAKG may increase mitochondrial energy production, reducing fatigue and recovery time post workout.*
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a UL, NPA, cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
For those people following the Neuro-Health Protocol**, this formula provides the recommended dosage of Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Ubiquinol (CoQ10), GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) and Niacin (Non-Flush) in every serving. Just one scoop of this powdered blend added to any small amount of beverage or sprinkled over food simplifies following the protocol and eliminates the need to swallow many capsules throughout the day. Simplesa AAKG+ Core Protocol Blend has a 1:1 ratio of Arginine to Alpha Ketoglutarate, as recommended in the protocol. Taken three times a day, each jar contains a 30 day supply.
A Daily Serving Includes:
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) – 9 grams/per day
Ubiquinol (CoQ10) - 1,200 mg/per day
GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) – 500 mg/per day
Niacin (Non-Flush) – 250 mg/per day
**Simplesa AAKG+ Core Powder, combined with AKG and 5-HTP, provides all the components of the Neuro-Health Protocol. For increased anti-oxidant benefits, add Liposomal Glutathione and one each of the Simplesa Total Health AM & Total Health PM to the products listed above. Or, for maximum support, look into the Neuro-Health Plus Bundle #1 or Comprehensive Bundle #1.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Metabolic therapy with Deanna Protocol supplementation delays disease progression and extends survival in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) mouse model.Read More …
Optimizing the Diet for the ALS Patient: A Nutritionist’s View. Read More...
Exploring targets and therapies for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: current insights into dietary interventions. Read More...
- Short Description:
- Reduce Tremors and Twitching