AKG+ Caprylic Acid 360 Capsules
Why NHP Works
Why NHP Works
Who’s it for: Everyone. (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements.)
Benefits: Beneficial in improving muscle recovery and athletic performance. AKG (Alpha ketoglutaric Acid) is important for the proper metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy in the citric acid cycle. Helps suppress muscle symptoms such as fasciculation (involuntary contractions), twitching, and cramps. May help reduce abdominal fat, promote weight loss, and improve cholesterol levels.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule every 4 hours or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If following the Neuro-Health Protocol, increase dosage to the amount in the Protocol Dosing Guide.
AKG+ (Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid with Caprylic Acid) is a natural supplement that may be beneficial for neurodegenerative diseases and motor neuron diseases (MND) such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA), Kennedy’s Disease, Dystonia, and many others.
AKG+ (Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid with Caprylic Acid) is a key player in the cell’s energy-making process. Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is integral to the conversion of ingested sugar into adenosine triphosphate (ATP; the cell’s main energy carrier). Alpha-Ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase, on the other hand, is critical for the normal function of mitochondria.*
Caprylic Acid is the MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil found in Coconut Oil and other foods. Proponents claim that Caprylic Acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Preliminary studies suggest that coconut oil may help reduce abdominal fat, promote weight loss, and improve cholesterol levels.*
Simplesa AKG+ Capsules offer a new and convenient option for taking AKG along with the added nutrient Caprylic Acid. Each capsule provides 300 mg of pure, buffered Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) and 50 mg of Caprylic Acid.
- AKG is important for the proper metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy. Beneficial in improving muscle recovery and athletic performance.*
- Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) is an antecedent (precursor) of glutamic acid, a non-essential amino acid that is involved in the synthesis of protein and regulating blood glucose levels.
- Helps the body’s natural ability to suppress muscle concerns such as fasciculation (involuntary contractions), twitching, and cramps.*
- AKG functions in combination with L-glutamate to reduce the level of ammonia present in the brain, kidneys, and muscles.*
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid also helps to balance the body’s nitrogen chemistry, helping you from storing excessive amounts of nitrogen in body fluids and tissues.*
- Caprylic Acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.*
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a UL, NPA, cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
Simplesa offers AKG in two forms: Liquid and Capsules. The two can be used interchangeably. The liquid is easy to swallow and the capsules are convenient and portable. Use the form that works best for you. One dose of either the liquid or capsules provides the same amount of AKG. By using AKG+ you introduce the benefits of Caprylic Acid to your AKG supplementation.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.