AKG Liquid (4 oz)
Why DP Works
Why DP Works
Who’s it for: Everyone. (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements.)
Benefits: Beneficial in improving muscle recovery and athletic performance. Helps suppress muscle concerns such as fasciculation (involuntary contractions), twitching, and cramps.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, fill dropper to slightly above 1.0ml indicator line (1.2ml) and add to water or other beverage to taste. Use as recommended by a physician or as needed, up to one dose every waking hour. If following Deanna Protocol, increase dosage to the Protocol Dosing Guide.
AKG Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is a natural supplement that may be beneficial for neurodegenerative diseases and motor neuron diseases (MND) such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA), Kennedy’s Disease, Dystonia, and many others.
AKG Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is a key player in the cell’s energy-making process. Alpha-ketoglutaric acid is integral to the conversion of ingested sugar into adenosine triphosphate (ATP; the cell’s main energy carrier). Alpha-Ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase, on the other hand, is critical for the normal function of mitochondria.*
Simplesa’s AKG (Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid) Liquid is perfect for those people taking AKG frequently throughout the day, or people having difficulties swallowing. This liquid offers drastic simplification for daily consumption and an advanced scientific formulation for absorption. Just a few drops of this easy-to-swallow liquid added to any small amount of beverage from the provided dropper eliminate the need to swallow capsules throughout the day.* Each 4 ounce bottle provides 100 total servings of 300mg of AKG.
- Used by bodybuilders to improve muscle recovery and athletic performance.*
- Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) is an antecedent (precursor) of glutamic acid, a non-essential amino acid that is involved in the synthesis of protein and regulating blood glucose levels.*
- Helps the body’s natural ability to suppress muscle concerns such as fasciculation (involuntary contractions), twitching, and cramps.*
- AKG functions in combination with L-glutamate and may reduce the level of ammonia present in the brain, kidneys, and muscles.*
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid may also help to balance the body’s nitrogen chemistry, helping you from storing excessive amounts of nitrogen in body fluids and tissues.*
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a UL, NPA, cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
Simplesa offers AKG in two forms: Liquid and Capsules. The two can be used interchangeably. The liquid is easy to swallow and the capsules are convenient and portable. Use the form that works best for you. One dose of either the liquid or capsules provides the same amount of AKG.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.