Liposomal Glutathione (5 oz)
Why DP Works
Who’s it for: Everyone. (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements)
Benefits: Glutathione is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants in the market. Antioxidants are very important because they prevent damage to important cellular components. Liposomal Glutathione assists in maintaining optimal health and may defend against health concerns with its detoxifying properties and 3 essential amino acids.*
Suggested Use: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily in the morning on an empty stomach or as directed by your practitioner. Take straight or mix with water or other beverage. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Liposomal Glutathione is a natural supplement that may be beneficial for neurodegenerative diseases and motor neuron diseases (MND) such as: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA), Kennedy’s Disease, Dystonia, and many others.
Liposomal Glutathione (GSH) provides 30-servings of 428 milligrams of reduced glutathione. Its unique liposome structure allows it to combine effectively with the body's natural fluids and improves its absorption into the body.*
- Glutathione (GSH) is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants.*
- It is formulated for rapid release, high absorption and great taste.
- Because of its liposome structure, absorption into the body is easier and more complete.*
- With its inflammation reducing properties, glutathione is considered one of the most important antioxidants in the healthy functioning of cells.*
- Proponents suggest that glutathione protects against toxins that enter our body from the foods we eat and those encountered in everyday life, including pollution. Cells deficient in glutathione may have difficulty defending against environmental damage and resisting the effects of aging and disease.*
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a UL, NPA, cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
Simplesa Liposomal Glutathione, combined with Simplesa AAKG+ Core Powder, AKG , Caprylic Acid, 5-HTP and one of the Simplesa Total Health AM & PM provide all the components of the Winning the Fight Program for ALS. For the Deanna Protocol Plan Essentials, combine Simplesa AAKG+ Core Powder, AKG and 5-HTP.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.