Why DP Works
Who’s it for: Everyone. (Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements)
Benefits: Supports brain and nerve health and may help increase energy.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take ½ ml (approximately 3 pumps) daily into mouth, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Liposomal B12 boasts Methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12 that supports brain and nerve health and increased energy levels. With other forms of B12 your liver has to convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin. Methylcobalamin is the only form of vitamin B12 found in the brain. Simplesa Liposomal B12 is formulated for maximum and rapid absorption.
- Supports brain and nerve health and increased energy levels.
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Supports the nervous system and mental functions.
- Contributes to a normal, healthy metabolism and is essential for a healthy heart.
- Contains no soy and is gluten-free, alcohol-free, vegan, and tested non-GMO.
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in the USA in a cGMP certified and FDA inspected facility.
Simplesa Liposomal B12 uses natural non-hydrogenated sunflower phosphatidylcholine, derived from non-GMO certified oil. It undergoes a several-step solvent-free purification and filtration process to ensure the utmost purity.
The manufacturing facility is cGMP certified, following the same standards of sanitation and documentation as pharmaceutical companies. Each ingredient has been carefully sourced and tested in-house and by a third-party certified lab. The water is classified as Ultrapure Water, exceeding pharmaceutical grade standards.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult your doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.